"May I write words more naked than flesh, stronger than bone, more resilient than sinew, sensitive than nerve." _ Sappho

Monday, October 27, 2008

Conscious noticing and body wisdom

What is this life?

The opportunity for spirit to know itself consciously. I can only begin this entry this morning as I keep pace with all that I must accomplish in the course of this day.

How do we live consciously noticing in material life?

I do not pose this question simplistically. As a physical being, I am dominantly kinesthetic in emotional processing. I frequently seek relief from the course of the day through quiet stretching in alone time. Not realistic or easily feasible in this materialistic of all cultures on the planet. Perhaps the resources are in front of me and when I release the habit of taking responsibility that is not mine alone, I will free my attention to notice possibilities for the quality support my body craves.
Let it be so today_ may you consciously notice what you are truly needing to be your most well self.

Namasté

No comments: