"May I write words more naked than flesh, stronger than bone, more resilient than sinew, sensitive than nerve." _ Sappho

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Consciously attending to major life-transtions well


In transition from full time, single parenthood back into single freedom-hood after twenty years. Back, yet different. Better experienced, better skilled at living the intuitive life in this body, creatively!

During this transition, I recognize there are deep levels of physiological fatigue in this body after the length of time put in single-parenting. We_ my daughter and I_ have accomplished a fine job to date! I say it this way in recognition of my child's inner emotional/psychological well being, as well as my own. Yet in my 'case,' there is quite the distinctions between physiological fatigue simultaneously parallel to other states of health and well-being. This can be disorienting at times yet, I trust it is only an intermittent state during this major life-transition now!

Consequently, I am very interested in spending the next two years experiencing therapeutic spa treatment in many forms that are fully organic in their process(es) & ingredients. Supportive in quality to how one can regain natural-health & recuperation. It is a context of healing body-fatigue, that is rooted in ancient, provincial European common sense as I call it. An experiential context full of personal memory!

***Look for continuing discussion on Breema, Yoga, organic nutrition, as well as creativity as healthy self-expression. Likewise, I am intuitively attracted to a certain variety of process-centered possibilities in body and overall awareness that are recognizable as nurturing spiritual health! An expressed artist's perspective!
What I know of life in the body is, all is process as I continue to learn what it means to live the highest quality of health, consciously in balance. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.