"May I write words more naked than flesh, stronger than bone, more resilient than sinew, sensitive than nerve." _ Sappho

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The truth of the matter, in my experiences so far...

The truth is, right now I am polarized in my mind, as to which direction to take my observations based on my own experiences with cognitive psychology and the world that is yoga.
This is probably the most legitimate starting point for a western someone attempting to bridge what seems like a chasm between yoga and psychology.

Somatics, in my mind begins to bridge obvious implications found in the deeply intimate healing nature of yoga, to a working partnership with psychological healing work.

How do I do this inquiry?

Where are the people to connect to, in this process?

More everyday people on this planet need the information inherent in these practices...

No comments: